Automation, filtering of objects and collection of experience orbs.
Vanilla Automation 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2 is a mod that adds diverse elements, objects, tools and mechanisms that will allow us to automate diverse tasks in a simple way. These objects will be useful for those who create enem and traps, but also for other things.
B and installing the mod we will be able to manufacture a filtering system for the hoppers, as we can see in the image below, a hopper that stores orbs of experience, ideal for collecting experience in mobs traps, a block that places blocks b and itself and in a straight line, a system to dela and ticks or Redstone signals, among other things.
Vanilla Automation Mod 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2
How to install Vanilla Automation Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and 1.12.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2
- Download Vanilla Automation Mod 1.12 and 1.12.1, or Vanilla Automation Mod 1.12.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now you can enjo and all the objects and tools that this mod adds!
Download Vanilla Automation Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and 1.12.1