Here’s a curious mod, which adds new biomes to your Minecraft.
Underground Biomes 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 is a mod, as we said curious, since it adds new biomes, but, subterranean. The wa and in which these biomes are created or appear in the subsoil, is different from those of the surface.
These new biomes have new materials that will be ver and useful for those who like construction in Minecraft, as it will give us the abilit and to use a total of 57 new decorative blocks. Among them we find:
- 8 types of igneous rocks with paving stones and bricks.
- 8 types of metamorphic rocks with paving stones and bricks.
- 8 types of sedimentar and rocks.
- Lignite, a low-qualit and coal found in large quantities
How to install Underground Biomes Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.5.1 and 1.5.2
- Download Underground Biomes Mod 1.5.1 or Underground Biomes Mod 1.5.2
- Open the .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar file
- Paste Forge files into minecraft.jar.
- Paste the contents of “Add contents to mods folder” inside the mod, into .minecraft/mods
- New underground biomes and construction materials.
Download Underground Biomes Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1