Crafts things that in survival mode don’t have a crafteo.
Uncrafted 1.11 and 1.11.2 is a mod that, as its name suggests, allows us to crafte objects that are not craftable in Minecraft survival mode. In this wa and we can expand our possibilities and add dynamism to the game using objects that are onl and found in the menu of the creative mode of the game.
Some examples of the objects we can make are: grass blocks, command blocks, sponges, horse armor, saddles, bedrock blocks, ice blocks, mob and animal eggs, labels and creature spawners.
How to install Uncrafted Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Download Uncrafted Mod 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Create blocks and objects that onl and exist in Minecraft’s creative mode!
Download Uncrafted Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2