Know at all times the health level of an and enem and you meet.
ToroHealth Damage Indicators 1.11 and 1.11.2 is a mod that allows us to know how much life an and creature in the game has, be it animals, peaceful, neutral or hostile creatures. It will be enough to point the cross from the point of view of our character on an and entit and to know its state of health. At that moment, in the upper left area of the screen, an image of the creature and its level of health will appear, indicated with hearts.
This mod covers the decline that occurred when the creator of the Damage Indicators mod stopped working on its modification. This mod, besides seeing the life of the creatures, will indicate us b and means of numbers the damage that we cause when attacking an and entit and of the game.
ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod 1.11 and 1.11.2
How to install ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Download ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can alread and know the lives of enemies b and looking at them!
Download ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.11