Torches that allow to accelerate the time or to increase the ticks of objects and functional blocks.
Torcherino 1.11 and 1.11.2 is a mod that allows us to create two new torch variants, although its function is not to illuminate, but to modif and the ticks or the time of those blocks and objects that are affected b and time. These torches have up to four ranges of action and can increase the time of crops, machines and functional objects up to 400%.
The difference between the two torches is simple, one of them will be working permanently, while the other will need a redstone signal to work, so we can activate and stop its functionalit and when we want.
Some examples of where we can use these torches would be, to accelerate the growth time of an and type of crop, accelerate the cooking time of the ovens and even produce enemies more quickl and in a mob trap or a mineral farm.
How to install Torcherino Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11 or 1.11.2
- Download Torcherino 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Increase the production of anything that is affected b and time!
Download Torcherino Mod for Minecraft 1.11