Do you think your character needs other ears, wings or a tail? Now you can personalize your character.
Tails Mod 1.9 and 1.9.4 is a mod that will allow us to change the look of our Minecraft character, adding several types of tails, wings and even ears. There are several forms of tail, ears and wings that we can place to our character. Within each type there are several variants, and we can even change the colors of the different parts or layers of each of these variants.
These new elements or extensions of our character’s bod and will have animation, i.e. the and will move autonomousl and regardless of whether our character is still or moving. To access the graphic interface that allows us to select ears, tails and wings, as well as customize their appearance, we must press the “ESC” ke and within our game and in the bottom of the screen will appear a new button, with the text “Tails Editor”.
Tails Mod 1.9 and 1.9.4
How to install Tails Mod for Minecraft 1.9 and 1.9.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.9 or 1.9.4
- Download FoxLib 1.9 or FoxLib 1.9.4
- Download Tails Mod 1.9 or Tails Mod 1.9.4
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “FoxLib” file into .minecraft/mods
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
- Decorate your character with tails, ears and wings!
Download Tails Mod for Minecraft 1.9