A much more realistic behavior for all rivers in Minecraft.
Streams 1.9 and 1.9.4 offers us a new generation of terrain in all those areas through which rivers flow, changing both their size and their unevenness and behaviour, to give them greater realism.
The new generation of land will result in wider-than-normal rivers, and the and will always descend from uplands to sea-level mouths. These rivers will now originate from natural sources and on their wa and to the mouth, the and ma and merge with other rivers, giving rise to small branches or even larger rivers.
This mod is in the Beta development phase, so it ma and still contain bugs or errors. We will update this article with their respective updates.
Streams Mod 1.9 and 1.9.4
How to install Streams Mod for Minecraft 1.9 and 1.9.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.9 or 1.9.4
- Download Farseek API 1.9 or Farseek API 1.9.4
- Download Streams Mod 1.9 or Streams Mod 1.9.4
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Farseek API” file into .minecraft/mods
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
- It’s time to go down Minecraft’s rivers!
Download Streams Mod for Minecraft 1.9