Centralize, and manage, all your stored content from a single control point.
Storage Drawers 1.15.2 is responsible for providing new object storage systems in Minecraft. The thought is to improve the game’s storage system, which, as you know, can become a real mess if you have lots of objects and blocks stored.
With this mod installed, we will be able to use a kind of drawers, and chests of drawers, to store content. These drawers can be linked to each other, creating a great storage system, centralizing the management of this great inventory, from a single point. This centralized point is a block named “Controller”.
The storage system proposed by this mod allows us to better manage our storage system, allows us to find things faster and, in short, improves our management if we have a large amount of objects stored.
How to use the Storage System
Interaction is click-based similar to Jabba. Clicking on one of drawers on front will interact with that drawer.
- Right-Click: Insert full stack in hand into drawer (or partial stack if the drawer fills).
- Double-Right-Click: Insert all compatible stacks in inventory into drawer (or until drawer fills).
- Left-Click: Remove a single item from the drawer.
- Shift+Left-Click: Remove a full stack from the drawer.
- Shift+Right-Click with empty hand: Open a UI to see exact item counts and manage applied upgrades.
Capacity of each Drawer
Drawers come in five configurations, trading capacity and compactness at different points:
- Half-size 2×2: Stores 4 stacks per drawer.
- Half-size 1×2: Stores 8 stacks per drawer.
- Full-size 2×2: Stores 8 stacks per drawer.
- Full-size 1×2: Stores 16 stacks per drawer.
- Full-size 1×1: Stores 32 stacks per drawer.
How to install Storage Drawers Mod for Minecraft
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Storage Drawers Mod
- Double click in the Forge downloaded file for install it (select client version).
- Paste «Storage Drawers Mod» file inside
- Ready! You can expand now your diogenes!