Filters, reverb and sound effects to improve realism and immersion.
Sound Filters 1.11 and 1.11.2 aims to offer various sound filters that will be activated in certain circumstances and actions that we perform in the game, to give us a more realistic sound, thus improving the immersion that players can experience while playing in Minecraft.
Some of these effects and sonorous filters, are the reverberation in caves and sonorous changes to this under water, but also we will hear sounds of different form if we are near a source of sound or behind a wall for example. However, more filters and effects are applied than those mentioned here.
As writing about sounds is not ver and simple, just as it’s not eas and to understand what we’re talking about, we advise you to take a look at the video of the creator of this mod, so you will easil and see what it offers.
How to install Sound Filters Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11 or 1.11.2
- Download Sound Filters Mod 1.11 or Sound Filters Mod 1.11.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
- Improve the sound immersion in Minecraft!
Download Sound Filters Mod for Minecraft 1.11