Medieval and agricultural blocks and objects, to give a decorative touch to your constructions.
Rustic 1.11 and 1.11.2 is a mod that adds several decorative elements to give a rustic touch to our Minecraft constructions. The mod allows us to use blocks of medieval aspect, as well as objects and agricultural elements, as for example the bees.
When installing this mod we will find slate blocks, which can be used in construction and on roofs. We can also use candles, chandeliers, four styles of stone pillars and chains that allow us to climb and decorate.
We can also find bee hives in the trees. We will be able to use these hives to accelerate the growth of crops in the vicinit and of the trees that contain these hives.
How to install Rustic Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Download Rustic Mod 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now you can start decorating with the objects and blocks of this mod!
Download Rustic Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2