Rough Mobs Revamped 1.15.2 is a mod that focuses on modifying some parameters of the game’s default creatures, while adding more powerful bosses based on Minecraft’s default creatures.
With this mod installed enemies will be more powerful, faster, equipped with new weapons and armor, and in some cases enchanted. In addition to this, several new bosses can be generated, which will be accompanied by a mist that in some cases can be poisonous and accompanied by a swarm of bats.
The ultimate goal of modifying creature skills and parameters is to increase the difficulty in survival mode and add more excitement to our battles, which will now be more difficult, especially with bosses.
- All the features of Rough Mobs 2 plus…
- Game Stages support: 5 stages (enable each individually, or use GameStages_All to enable them all) (configurable)
- Serene Seasons support: only spawn Rough Mobs in specified season(s) (configurable) “Winter is coming!”
- Spawn Conditions (configurable): Only spawn Rough Mob if ->
Player’s Minecraft XP Level is high enough;
Mob is underground;
Mob is below max spawn height;
Mob is at least X distance from world spawn
- Zombie Pigmen always aggressive (configurable)
- Boss mob spawn warning chat message and sound effect (toggleable)
- Mobs spawn with more equipment as you get further from world spawn and/or it gets closer to midnight (toggleable)
- Bosses have fog that follows them around; Fog can be poisonous (configurable color, density, range, damage over time, warning, etc.)
- Boss zombies use Bat Swarm attack (configurable number of bats, attack range, damage, health, and cooldown before use)
- Mobs can attack other mobs (configurable)
- Disable baby zombie spawns or baby zombies with equipment (toggleable)
How to install Rough Mobs Revamped Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.15.2
- Download Rough Mobs Revamped 1.15.2
- Double click in the Forge downloaded file for install it (select client version).
- Paste «Rough Mobs Revamped Mod» file inside %appdata%/.minecraft/mods