Do you want to live new adventures in Minecraft 1.11, with a world full of dungeons? Well, this mod is for you.
Roguelike Dungeons 1.11 and 1.11.2 is a mod that is in charge of generating a new world, with the normal aspect in the surface but with a whole world full of enormous dungeons in the subsoil. These dungeons are made up of a large number of passageways, galleries and rest rooms. The level of difficult and of these dungeons depends on the depth, that is, the deeper we go the more difficult and we will find.
Along the length and breadth of these enormous dungeons we will be able to find small rest rooms, where we will find useful objects such as carafe tables and ovens, which will allow us to put a little order to our inventor and after so man and battles.
As we said at the beginning, this mod generates a new kind of world, so in order to enjo and its features we must create a new world. In the Types of World section we will choose the “Dungeons” option and create the new world.
Roguelike Dungeons Mod 1.11 and 1.11.2
How to install Roguelike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Download Roguelike Dungeons Mod 1.11 or Roguelike Dungeons Mod 1.11.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
- Prepare for a continuous battle in the depths of Minecraft’s subsoil!
Download Roguelike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.11