It adds a little realism to everything related to the physics and behavior of “drugged” objects.
Realistic Item Drops 1.11.2 is a mod that tries to add a bit of realism with all that surrounds the physics of the objects of the game. When installing the mod, objects that fall to the ground will not float, but will remain motionless on the ground, while objects that are on fluids will float on them.
Other things about the behavior of objects that this mod adds is that objects will not be collected from the ground automatically, but we will have to click on them to collect them manually. If we throw an object while sprinting, it will be thrown farther away. Objects thrown from one player to another will be picked up on the fly, without having to pick them up from the ground.
How to install Realistic Item Drops Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Download Realistic Item Drops Mod 1.11.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We’ve got it up and running!
Download Realistic Item Drops Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2