Platter 1.15 adds platters from which nearby creatures and players will be fed autonomously.
In practicality, a platter, when supplied with appropriate foodstuffs, will feed a player when they are nearby and hungry. Wooden platters will also feed and breed any animals that are nearby.
Let’s see some important features:
- Right clicking will take the item from a player’s hand and stack it on the platter.
- Shift right clicking the platter will remove the most recently added item.
- Platters will disable when applied a redstone signal.
- Additionally, platters will output a comparator signal as appropriate.
- Stone, iron, and gold platters will only feed players.
By default, a platter will store 9 stacks and search in a 5 block “radius” for creatures to feed every 60 seconds.
This mod is still in development, this is a Beta version.
How to install Platter Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.2
- Double click in the Forge downloaded file for install it (select client version).
- Paste «Platter Mod» file inside
- Ready! You can see here the author.