If you think Minecraft needs more plants to set the world in motion, this mod is for you.
Plants 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2 is responsible for generating an impressive amount of new plants, which will be generated around the world. In total, the mod adds 127 new plant types, 20 more than in its previous version.
These plants will mainl and serve to decorate and improve the appearance of biomes, although we can also use them to decorate our buildings. Although most of them are purel and aesthetic plants, some of them will serve as crops, so we can get new food, but we can also get objects from them.
Plants Mod 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2
How to install Plants Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12, 1.12.1 or 1.12.2
- Download Placebo 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2
- Download Plants Mod 1.12 and 1.12.1, or Plants Mod 1.12.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Placebo” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Enjo and a world full of plants and colors!
Download Plants Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and 1.12.1