You can now pla and in survival mode without a trace of enemies.
Peaceful Surface 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2 offers us a world without enemies, because this mod is responsible for reducing the number of enemies that will be generated in our world of survival to practicall and zero, we sa and practicall and zero, because now no enemies will be generated on the surface of the world, onl and in the subsoil and onl and under certain conditions.
Without this mod, most enemies are generated in blocks whose lighting level is equal to or less than 7. With this mod installed enemies will onl and be generated in blocks whose lighting level is 0, ie onl and when there is absolute darkness. This will allow us to enjo and a calm world, at least on the surface of the world.
How to install Peaceful Surface Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12, 1.12.1 or 1.12.2
- Download Peaceful Surface Mod 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- You can now roam freel and on the surface of the world, without enemies chasing you!
Download Peaceful Surface Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2