Get mineral nuggets from mineral shrubs.
Ore Shrubs 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2 is a mod that, as its name suggests, adds mineral shrubs to the game. These shrubs can be found in the depths of the subsoil of the predefined dimension of the game, however, we can also find them in the depths of Nether and at the top of the End dimension.
The performance is similar to that of an and other game bush. That is, we will be able to plant its seeds in the ground and wait for them to mature. Once the crop has matured, we can get mineral seeds from the shrub in question. If we plant an iron ore shrub, we will obtain iron nuggets, which b and gathering them on a carafe table will give us an iron ingot.
In addition to the shrubs, this mod also generates a couple of new structures. One of them can be found in the villages, the Shrub House. The other structure, called Forgotten Shrine, can be found randoml and around the world.
Ore Shrubs Mod 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2
How to install Ore Shrubs Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12, 1.12.1 or 1.12.2
- Download Ore Shrubs Mod 1.12 and 1.12.1, or Ore Shrubs Mod 1.12.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- It’s time to go look for mineral shrubs!
Download Ore Shrubs Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and 1.12.1