It modifies certain basic parameters of the game without knowing how to program.
Optic Manager 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to change several game parameters that cannot be changed without touching the game configuration code. So we can make changes without programming knowledge.
The mod adds a new interface that allows us to change the parameters of the duration of night and day, show or hide the name of the character that appears above the head of the same, the illumination of the moon during the night, the illumination of the sun during the day, the number of enemies that appear during the da and and night and hide the chat, among other things.
How to install Optic Manager Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12, 1.12.1 or 1.12.2
- Download Creative Core 1.12, Creative Core 1.12.1 or Creative Core 1.12.2
- Download IGCM 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2
- Download Optic Manager Mod 1.12 and 1.12.1, or Optic Manager Mod 1.12.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Creative Core” and “IGCM” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now you can start changing the basic parameters of the game!
Download Optic Manager Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and 1.12.1