New systems and ways to store objects.
MultiStorage 1.11 and 1.11.2 offers new formats and object storage systems in Minecraft. These new formats and systems will even allow us to store objects in one dimension and collect them anywhere in another dimension, something that for example does not allow the Ender chest. The storage methods are bags, backpacks, trash storage and safes to store content safely.
The bags work in a similar wa and to Ender’s coffers, that is to say, the and will allow us to have the content anywhere in the world, even in different dimensions. While safes have three entrances, one for liquids, one for objects and a third for Redstone. Safes can range in size from 4 x 4 blocks to 16 x 16 blocks.
MultiStorage Mod 1.11 and 1.11.2
How to install MultiStorage Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Download ShetiPhianCore 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Download MultiStorage Mod 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “ShetiPhianCore” file into .minecraft/mods
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
- We’ve got it up and running!
Download MultiStorage Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2