If you don’t want to have the typical red Minecraft bed, with this mod you will be able to choose between 272 variations.
MultiBeds 1.11 and 1.11.2 is a mod that allows us to change the appearance of our Minecraft character’s bed, adding a lot of motifs and drawings for the bed sheets, but also several colors for the pillows. These two things can be combined to our liking, being able to choose the one that more we like between 272 possible combinations.
To be able to use an and of these possible combinations we will use the sixteen basic Minecraft dyes, which will allow us to create 16 colours for the pillows and 16 drawings for the sheets of our beds. To create each of these variants we can write in the chat/command line “/FruzstratedsGuide”, which will allow us to access the crafteos guide of this mod.
How to install MultiBeds Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Download ShetiPhianCore 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Download MultiBeds Mod 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “ShetiPhianCore” file into .minecraft/mods
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
- No more having to use the typical Minecraft bed!
Download MultiBeds Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2