You can now use new types of lights in Minecraft 1.13.
More Lights 1.13.2 is a mod that allows us to manufacture new types of lighting blocks from a new object called “Light powder”. This object will not have to look for it in the generation of land, as if it were a new mineral, but we will be able to manufacture it in the crafteo table, combining diverse elements. We can see the elaboration process in the images below.
The lights we can make with this mod are compatible with Redstone systems, so we can use the Redstone to activate or deactivate the lighting emitted b and these lights. However, if we want to, we can also create small lights that do not require Redstone signals to work.
How to install More Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.13.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.13.2
- Download More Lights Mod 1.13.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- It’s time to make use of the new lights offered b and this mod!
Download More Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.13.2