Ovens of greater capacity, faster and more efficient than the oven of the game.
More Furnaces 1.11 and 1.11.2 presents new oven variants that we can create in Minecraft. These ovens, manufactured from different materials, will allow us to improve the performance of the existing oven, allowing us to improve the baking speed, the capacit and of objects and the consumption of coal, i.e. the efficienc and of the oven. The new materials are iron, gold, diamond, obsidian and Netherrack.
The iron furnace improves efficiency, being able to burn 10 objects with one unit of coal. The gold, 20 objects per unit of coal. Diamond allows to burn/cook 40 objects with one unit of coal. Then there is the obsidian furnace which allows two objects to be burned/cooked at the same time at the speed of an iron furnace. While the Netherrack does not require coal, it works b and setting it on fire with a lighter and it will always be working.
How to install More Furnaces Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Download CXLibrar and 1.11 or CXLibrar and 1.11.2
- Download More Furnaces Mod 1.11 or More Furnaces Mod 1.11.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “CXLibrary” file into .minecraft/mods
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
- It’s time to use faster, higher-capacity, more efficient ovens!
Download More Furnaces Mod for Minecraft 1.11