Enjoy a new dimension inspired by the Lord of the Rings’ Middle Earth.
The Lord of the Rings 1.7.10 comes back to the game to introduce you with new mobs propelled by the arrangement, weapons, shield and a large group of new things, developments and structures characteristic for each zone, whether in Mordor, the Shire, the plains of Rohan or Gondor.
The strategy to get to into this new dimension, starts by getting 8 gold pieces with which we will make the acclaimed ring, in a creating table. When we have it, we will just need to throw it to the magma with the goal that the entrance to the new dimension is made.
Every one of these zones will have its own creatures, for instance in the Shire, Hobbits or in Mordor, Orcs. Each of them will have elements and objects characteristic of their people or race.
Also with this mod we can play with our friends on a server, just like singleplayer.
Features of The Lord of the Rings Mod:
- A new Middle-earth dimension.
- Over 100 new biomes, sub-biomes and biome variants.
- The mysterious, unexplored lands of Rhûn and Harad.
- New gameplay elements dependent on the player’s alignment: trading, unit hiring, and an expanded achievement system.
- The ancient Pits of Utumno, a terrifying dungeon dimension full of Morgoth’s evil creatures.
- Hundreds of new blocks, weapons, armours, foods, and items.
- A system of modifiers for customising and upgrading your weapons, tools, and armour.
- Seamless multiplayer integration in all areas of the mod.
- People and races from the Lord of the Rings world.
- An alignment system where your actions can improve or harm your reputation with many independent factions.
- Randomly generated Mini-Quests, and the Red Book to record them.
How to install The Lord of the Rings Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Download The Lord of the Rings Mod 1.7.10
- Double click in the Forge downloaded file for install it (select client version).
- Paste «LOTR Mod» file inside %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- A new dimension are waiting you!