JourneyMap 1.15.2 offers a total mapping framework to avoid getting lost in the immense universes of Minecraft. In this guide we will have the option to spare our own focal points, and the guide can be imagined in two different ways, one littler and one greater.
On this guide we can spare our preferred spots or those where there is something that intrigues us, regardless of whether it is our home, the mine, an adversary spawner, or whatever else we need. These focal points will be appeared in a rundown.
With respect to perception, we will have the option to characterize two sorts. The first is a minimap that involves a little territory of the screen, in a steady way. While the other choice is to show the guide in full screen, just when we need.
The mod has a customization menu that will permit us to set up which things we need to be appeared on the guide and which ones we don’t. For instance we can make the guide not show any of the accompanying things: creatures, structures, foes, pets and different players, or let it show everything.
Albeit every one of these capacities are extremely valuable, what is extremely normal for this mod, is the capacity to show, continuously, the guide of our Minecraft game from any internet browser. We can appreciate this capacity, either through a PC, an Android cell phone or an iPad.
- It works in single-player and multi-player universes without the requirement for a server-side mod.
- You can utilize the new Minimap or the full-screen map in-game.
- You get a light guide, an evening glow map, cavern maps by vertical cut, Nether maps, and End maps.
- Do you utilize Rei’s Minimap or Zan’s Minimap (VoxelMap)? Your waypoints will currently be shown on the maps.
- You can see close by beasts, creatures, townspeople, pets, named hordes, and different players.
- You can auto-map a whole single-player world with the snap of a catch
- You can likewise spare a PNG picture of any guide.
- With new IOS and Android support, you can even utilize your iPad or Android Tablet as a live guide show.
How to install Journey Map Mod for Minecraft
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Journey Map
- Double click in the Forge downloaded file for install it (select client version).
- Paste «Journey Map Mod» file inside
- Ready! You now won’t get lost!