Several modifications of processes and objects of the game, with the objective of improving the immersion of the players.
Immersive Craft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2 aims to improve the immersion of Minecraft players, adding new objects and modifying some evolution processes within the game, to give it more realism and improve immersion during games. Let’s see some examples of this.
One of the first things that we will find when installing the mod, is that all those blocks and objects that had own inventory, and therefore own interface, like the coffers and the furnaces, will stop having it. The mod will allow us to interact with these objects from the outside, without having to go through an interface.
Another feature of this mod is that stones and wooden sticks are generated in the world, which slightl and modifies the beginning of a new world and the process of manufacturing objects. The mod also adds a new carafe table and some specific tools for this work table, among other things.
Immersive Craft Mod 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2
How to install Immersive Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12, 1.12.1 or 1.12.2
- Download Immersive Craft Mod 1.12 and 1.12.1, or Immersive Craft Mod 1.12.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- A more immersive experience awaits you at Minecraft!
Download Immersive Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and 1.12.1