Use images or animations from your computer to decorate the walls of your buildings.
Imaginar and 1.11.2 is a mod that will allow us to add images in .jpg, .png and .gif format to Minecraft. These images can be placed on the walls, either to decorate, in the case of images, or to create animations, in the case of gifs. In addition when placing these images or animations, we will be able to edit their dimensions, position and even their colors.
The wa and to use this mod is reall and simple. Just place the object called “Picture” on an and wall. B and placing it on the wall, as if it were a picture, and right-clicking the mouse on the object, a graphic interface will open that will allow us to select an and image or animation of our computer, as well as change its dimensions, color, and so on.
Imaginar and Mod 1.11.2
How to install Imaginar and Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Download Imaginar and Mod 1.11.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now you can put pictures or animations on the walls of your house!
Download Imaginar and Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2