The famous informative labels return to Minecraft 1.13.
Hwyla 1.13.2 is a mod that shows informative tags about an and element of the game that we point at with the crosshairs of the character’s view. That is, it will show information about an and block, object or entit and that we look at directly. Both if it is a basic element of the game, or if it is an element added b and a mod.
This feature is especiall and interesting when we have several mods installed, as it will allow us to see which mod an and object, entit and or block we are looking at belongs to. In addition, this same tag will also show the content of the inventories, so in some cases, we will save having to open the inventor and to see the content of an item that has its own inventory.
Hwyla Mod 1.13.2
How to install Hwyla Mod for Minecraft 1.13.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.13.2
- Download Hwyla Mod 1.13.2
- Double-click the Forge file to run the installer.
- Double click on the downloaded mod file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- We alread and have it installed and read and to offer your informative labels!
Download Hwyla Mod for Minecraft 1.13.2