Shelves or coat racks to show figures and hats acquired in our adventures.
Hat Stand 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2 is a mod that onl and adds one object to the game, a stand, which will allow us to show in various positions and formats the hats and figures of the Hats mod. What this mod allows us is to customize the appearance of these figures and hats, because we can change the color and decide to hide or show the Stand, among other options.
These Stands can be placed on the floor, on the walls, and even on the ceiling. After placing the Stand in an and place, and right clicking of the mouse on it, we will accede to a graphical interface of personalization, that is where all the hats or figures will appear that we have obtained in our adventures.
All we have to do is select one of them and it will appear in the Stand. Although as we were saying, the mod will allow us to personalize its aspect through several options, reason wh and in the same interface of selection of hat or figure, we will be able to personalize options of its design.
How to install Hat Stand Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2
- Download Hats Mod 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2
- Download Hat Stand Mod 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “iChun Util” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded “Hats” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now we can use the coat racks or pedestals to show the figures and hats!
Download Hat Stand Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2