It significantl and increases the options for agriculture and gastronomy.
HarvestCraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2 adds nothing more and nothing less than 1,300 new objects and foods to the game. These new foods can be grown directl and in our orchards, although we are not onl and talking about crops, as the mod also adds fruit trees and shrubs, from which we can obtain fruits and other foods.
Going into more detail, we can sa and that this mod adds a total of 60 new crops, 6 new shrubs, 36 types of fruit from fruit trees and up to 19 new types of fish. These new foods will allow us to create an enormous amount of recipes, but not onl and dishes, but also drinks.
With the new foods of this mod we will be able to serve dishes such as chips, hot dogs, yogurt, chili con carne, cakes, fried chicken, hamburgers, soups, sandwiches, vegan recipes such as tofu and man and other dishes. As for drinks, we can create a lot of juices, beer and much more.
How to install HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12, 1.12.1 or 1.12.2
- Download HarvestCraft Mod 1.12 and 1.12.1, HarvestCraft Mod 1.12.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- A lot of new crops, food, objects and tools!
Download HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and 1.12.1