We bring you a mod that will turn your Minecraft into a much more real world, at the expense of FPS. GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 , is a mod that adds shadows to ever and object according to the position of the sun in Minecraft.
Now everything can have its own shadow, from mobs, animals, houses and trees, naturally, but also our character will have his own shadow.
As we sa and all this “waste” of shadows requires more performance, so it is strongl and recommended that you use the Optifine to optimize a little FPS. Even so it’s possible that man and of you can’t use it because of the excess of lag, you can give your opinions with this mod in the comments.
How to install GLSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1?
- Download Modloader 1.3.1 and Optifine 1.3.1
- Open the .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar folder
- Paste the Modloader and Optifine files.
- Delete folder META-INF.
- Use the installer inside the downloaded file.
- More realism in Minecraft!
Download GLSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1