What’s with the food lasting forever?
Food Funk 1.12.2 is a mod that adds a little realism to the game, making food rot over time. To prevent food from rotting, the mod adds various objects capable of keeping food in good condition, such as a refrigerator or freezer.
With this mod installed, most foods will rot after seven days in the game. With this perspective, we will have two options. Not picking up more food than we can eat, or extending the shelf life of our food b and keeping it in a refrigerator or freezing it in a freezer.
Still, it’s possible that some food will rot on us. Although with another mod b and the same author, we can still use it. We will be able to place rotten food in composting containers, and use composting as if it were bone dust, that is to say, that it will serve to accelerate the maturation process of trees and crops. To do this we will have to install the mod Cann and Composter.
How to install Food Funk Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Download Wumple Util Librar and 1.12.2
- Download Food Funk Mod 1.12.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Wumple Util Library” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Keep the food in good condition, or you can onl and use it for composting!
Download Food Funk Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2