In Minecraft 1.12 new colors for blocks were added, with this mod you will have man and more.
Flat Colored Blocks 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2 provides us with an object that, as a colour palette, will allow us to select a large number of new colour shades for cla and blocks, nowadays called Terracotta blocks. This object will allow us to increase in a ver and important wa and the sixteen basic colors that the game offers us, since of each one of them we will be able to create a great quantit and of variants of color.
In operation is reall and simple, after creating the object we see in the image below this text, we can add an and block of cla and or terracotta to the color palette, which will offer all variants of a single color, as we can see in the image above this article. All these variants come from a single color, so the number of color blocks increases greatly.
Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2
How to install Flat Colored Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12, 1.12.1 or 1.12.2
- Download Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now you’ll be able to use a lot of new colors in your constructions!
Download Flat Colored Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2