You lack color blocks for your constructions, quiet this mod adds a lot of color variants.
Flat Colored Blocks 1.10 and 1.10.2 offers the possibilit and to generate a lot of new colors for basic decorative blocks, i.e. color blocks. Currentl and in the game we have 16 dyes that we can use to color cla and blocks, but that’s it, that’s all the variet and of colors offered b and the game, while this mod adds a lot of color variants for each of these 16 basic colors.
To start making new color blocks, we’ll need to create a new object, called Colored Block Crafter (it’s the object we see in the image below). If we take this object and place it in our character’s hand and click the right mouse button, we will access an interface. Nothing will appear in this interface if we don’t place blocks of stone and at least one dye. Now we will be able to select an and tinted block with the new variants of tonalities for the basic colors of the game.
Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.10 and 1.10.2
How to install Flat Colored Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.10 and 1.10.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.10 or 1.10.2
- Download Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.10 or Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.10.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
- Create a lot of color variants through the game’s basic colors!
Download Flat Colored Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.10 and 1.10.2