Teleportation, blocking and steering of wagons.
Extra Rails 1.11 and 1.11.2 allows us to improve the functionalities of our railwa and systems with three new track types that we will be able to create in Minecraft. These new tracks will allow us to stop wheelbarrows, teleport wheelbarrows and make one-wa and tracks.
These three pathways differ from each other in their appearance. The locking track has a padlock drawn and is responsible for stopping an and wagon that passes over it and re-propelling it when it receives a restone signal. The teleport track has a ball of slime drawn and serves to teleport wagons from one point to another. Finally, the direction road has an arrow drawn and makes this road onl and have one “direction of circulation”, the same towards which the arrow points.
How to install Extra Rails Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11 or 1.11.2
- Download ShadowMC 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Download Extra Rails Mod 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the “ShadowsMC” download file into .minecraft/mods
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
- We can use these new ways now!
Download Extra Rails Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2