More realistic and dynamic lights.
Dynamic Lights 1.13.2 is a mod that modifies the operation, or static effect, of all blocks and objects that emit light on their environment, making this effect dynamic. With this mod installed, the lights will not illuminate until a specific and defined point, but the and will have an effect of expansion and contraction of the illumination.
Another feature of this dynamic lighting effect is that we can walk with a torch in our hand to illuminate the environment while we walk. We can also throw the torch to the ground b and pressing the “Q” ke and and the torch will continue to illuminate. This can be ver and effective in illuminating the depths of the mines we are going to explore.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it can still contain errors or bugs. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install Dynamic Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.13.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.13.2
- Download Dynamic Lights Mod 1.13.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
- Now you can make use of the benefits of dynamic lighting!
Download Dynamic Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.13.2