A realistic approach to the food recipe process.
Cuisine 1.12.2 is a mod that aims to make the food processing process more realistic. In other words, it’s not just about putting a chop in the oven and letting it cook on its own. The mod seeks to perform the same processes that we would do in our kitchen, but within the game.
In the beginning, the ideal is to start preparing simple dishes, with basic ingredients and basic kitchen utensils. This will allow us to understand how the various kitchen utensils work. At the moment there is no recipe book, although it is planned for the future, so you will have to let your imagination run wild when it comes to preparing recipes.
This mod is in the Beta development phase, so it ma and still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
Cuisine Mod 1.12.2
How to install Cuisine Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Download Kiwi 1.12.2
- Download Cuisine Mod 1.12.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Kiwi” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- It’s time to put on a creative cook’s hat!
Download Cuisine Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2