A new weapon at a distance, the crossbow, with 15 variants and 9 new arrows, some of them special.
Crossbows 1.11 and 1.11.2 is a mod that adds another attack weapon at a distance, so in addition to the predefined bow we can use up to 15 variants of crossbows, with which we can shoot up to 9 variants of arrows.
There are crossbows of various materials, as is the case with arrows, although the latter also have special variants, such as explosive arrows, fire arrows, spectral arrows and teleport.
With a crossbow we will always be able to shoot arrows of the same material as the crossbow, or of inferior materials, that is to say, with an iron crossbow we will be able to shoot arrows of iron, but not of diamonds.
Crossbows Mod 1.11 and 1.11.2
How to install Crossbows Mod 2 for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11 or 1.11.2
- Download Crossbows Mod 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
- Now you can use crossbows and new arrow variants!
Download Crossbows Mod 2 for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2