Animations to embellish the moment of loading chunks in Minecraft.
Chunk Animator 1.9 and 1.9.4 is a mod that, as its name suggests, offers us animations when loading the chunks in Minecraft, to improve the visual aspect when generating the terrain we are exploring.
Currently, and without this mod, the chunks in Minecraft are loaded instantaneously, producing a rather ugl and effect. With this mod installed, an animation will appear just as the newl and loaded chunks are rendered. There are five animations that we can select to load our chunks.
We must bear in mind that this mod makes all the blocks of a chunk render in several positions before being placed in the right place, making the loading time increase a lot. To see how you can change the chunk loading mode offered b and this mod, as well as customize the duration of the animation, take a look at this mod:
How to install Chunk Animator Mod for Minecraft 1.9 and 1.9.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.9 or 1.9.4
- Download Chunk Animator Mod 1.9 or Chunk Animator Mod 1.9.4
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
- A generation of a more beautiful world, using animations for ground loading!
Download Chunk Animator Mod for Minecraft 1.9