Animations for the loading of chunks in Minecraft.
Chunk Animator 1.10 and 1.10.2 modifies the loading appearance of chunks generated when exploring a Minecraft world, with the aim of beautifying the appearance of new terrain on our game screen, softening the appearance of the terrain or adding an animation.
Without this mod, you will have alread and seen that the world generation charges the chunks and these appear suddenly. With this mod we will be able to select between five animations that will be shown when loading a chunk. Have a look at the following video to be able to select an and of the predefined animations.
These animations are responsible for loading the various blocks of a whole chunk in various positions, creating an animation. So this can slow down quite a bit the world loading.
How to install Chunk Animator Mod for Minecraft 1.10 and 1.10.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.10 and 1.10.2
- Download Chunk Animator Mod 1.10 and 1.10.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
- You can now select your animation when generating terrain in Minecraft!
Download Chunk Animator Mod for Minecraft 1.10 and 1.10.2