Get more out of Minecraft’s maps with this simple and useful mod.
Cartographer 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 is a mod that allows us, when placing a map inside a frame, the map expands.
This in itself, will not make things much easier, however, if we usuall and use maps in our worlds, and we place several maps followed one after the other in our walls, these will join so that instead of having a wall with 3×3 of tables with maps, we will have a whole map in the wall, instead of 6 individual maps, as until now.
In the image above we can see how we would place our maps, without this mod. While in the next image we can see how it would be with this mod installed.
Cartographer Mod 1.5.1 and 1.5.2
How to install Cartographer Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 or Modloader 1.5.1 and 1.5.2
- Download Cartographer Mod 1.5.1 or Cartographer Mod 1.5.2
- Open the .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar file
- Paste Forge or Modloader files into “minecraft.jar”.
- Delete folder META-INF.
- Paste the content of the downloaded mod into “minecraft.jar”.
- Expandable and reall and useful maps!
Download Cartographer Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1