New environmental sounds depending on the biome or zone in which we find ourselves.
Ambient Sounds 1.9 and 1.9.4 is a mod that adds a lot of new environmental sounds to Minecraft, depending on where we are, be it a cave, underwater or in high altitude areas. In addition to these sounds, each time we enter a new biome, new sounds will sound throughout the entire biome, for example, birds in forest biomes.
This is the total of biomes that will have new environmental sounds after installing this mod: forests, plains, jungles, in oceans, Taiga, savanna, in warm biomes, frozen biomes, deserts, Mesa, Swampland and Extreme Hills. We will also have new environmental sounds for Nether and End (still in testing phase).
How to install Ambient Sounds Mod for Minecraft 1.9 and 1.9.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.9 or 1.9.4
- Download Ambient Sounds Mod 1.9 and 1.9.4
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
- Now you can enjo and new environmental sounds at Minecraft!
Download Ambient Sounds Mod for Minecraft 1.9 and 1.9.4