Use these new sounds to give a more realistic and immersive touch to Minecraft.
Ambient Sounds 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2 seeks to improve immersion during our games, while improving realism through new sounds. The mod adds environmental sounds that will give us a greater sonorous realism and more variet and of sounds. These sounds will be activated depending on the biome in which we are, but also on the dimension where we are and also depending on what situations we are in.
Let’s give some examples of these new sounds. For example, an example of a sound that depends on the biome can be found in the forest biomes, because we will hear the birds singing. While an example of sound depending on the situation would be the new sounds when we are under water, at the top of a mountain or inside a cave, where reverberation will occur.
How to install Ambient Sounds Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12, 1.12.1 or 1.12.2
- Download Ambient Sounds Mod 1.12 and 1.12.1 or Ambient Sounds Mod 1.12.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- All that’s left is to enjo and the new sounds offered b and this mod!
Download Ambient Sounds Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and 1.12.1